Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Caught In A Nightmare



I was in Old Slavey this past weekend. FUCK OLD NAVY! I used to work there, for 5 years actually. The gift and the curse, literally. This is where I met my girl and that job put food in my belly for my entire college career. That is the gift. The curse, or curses I should say are far too many to name here. One of the curses is the fact that during the "Holiday Season" I used to get screwed over. How many times did I miss the celebrations at my pad in SD cuz I had to work? More than enough. Item of the Week and shit. Man, so much fake crap went down at that spot. I mean I worked at Santa Rosa, Emeryville, National City, and San Francisco. Damn man, I am so thankful that I don't have to clock in over there any more. I was so nice to so many assholes, bitches, gay gangstas, wankstas, sucka ass niggas, punk ass suckers, scallywops and scallywags. I don't care if you are offended. Go ahead and shop there, that's cool. I'm just sayin' you don't want to be employed there, cuz it is wack.