Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Lovin' (Having a Blast!)

You know that saying, "You only live once". Well that is what I am on, EVERYDAY. Time waits for no man. With that, my queen and I to an impromptu trip to Great America amusement park.










Invertigo was the champ of the day! Talk about a thrill. You got to do it to know what I am talking about. I was on this ride with a 7 year old who was on the solo and he was having a blast.













Don't front! You know you want to go to the amusement park with your boo.



















This was one of the best parts of the day. Cristianne won one of my favorite characters of the video game universe. Sonic the Hedgehog. If you know me and my relationship with video games, you know me and Sonic go way back. Chilli dogs son!



















To end the day a full meal and a nice ale. (Y'all know I got Hobbit-like tendencies)