Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wii Will, Wii Will, Rock You!



Normally, I am a don't believe the hype type of cat. But, if you have not played Nintendo Wii, you are missing out on quite possibly the most fun you can have at home! This is on some next level ish right here! I don't know if I can put into words what this little box has done for the crib. It links to the wi-fi and is just amazing. I just picked up FIFA 08 and am about to get my footie on!!! Tennis has been my thing tho for the past couple of days. On the really real, cop one and have fun. Keep a water bottle and towel next to you as well cuz you can work up a good sweat playing this thing. My fastball is up to 95mph on baseball and I am rocking a Kobe sleeve on the right arm so I don't get Wii related injuries. If I haven't talked to you in a while, this is why. Come thru and get served if you are brave enough!!!