Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February Shoe Battle

Two hot styles from 510 skateboarding in Berkeley. Last time I got kicks at this shop it was 2002, Red Wings were the NHL Champs, Brazil won the World Cup, Lakers swept the Nets. Damn that was a great year! I also was a student at Cal studying and skateboarding SUPER HARD. Now that I am over here recovering from an Achilles rupture I have skate kicks waiting in rotation to be ripped to shreds. That is why I started collecting kicks in the first place. I was always replacing them after heavy sessions. Nowadays, I have been getting over the top with the collection. This year I am going to go with the "less is more" mentality. (That and we just bought a new house)

ON TO THE BATTLE!! ADIDAS VS. NIKE Who wins?

Dennis Busenitz signature shoe by Adidas Skateboarding

Nike SB Premium Denim

510 Skateboarding
2500 & 2506 Telegraph Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94704
(510)843-1863

Hours:
m-f 11-7
sat 11-7
sun 11-6

No comments: