Friday, August 9, 2013

LIVING IN FULL EFFECT!

The time is now!!!!  So many people are diluting the culture of Hip Hop, by acting like they are "bout that life".  Everybody wants to be a superstar.  DEAD THAT.  I have always been a B Boy.  B Boys stay fly, no matter the occasion.  I strive to be a master MC.  I have been practicing my craft since I was a kid in Detroit at Burton International School at the lunch tables.  I am the son of Congolese immigrants and I have complete knowledge of self.  We have a non-profit organization that is changing the lives of people everyday (www.lejabulela.org).  I teach the youth through direct lessons in the classroom, on the field of sport, or through games and fun at camp.  I embody all I do to the fullest.  So when you see me shinin' sippin' bubbly with my people come and get some too.  Every day is a celebration for me in particular, because the world doesn't want to see a BLACK CONGOLESE succeed in the world.  Not all of us are stuck hand mining for jewels we can't keep.  I have never been to jail, and I am a college graduate.  I am a husband, brother, friend, and soon to be father.  I AM ALL THEY DON'T WANT ME TO BE!  However, I'm here.  While I am here it is my duty to keep the culture pure by sharing foundational knowledge handed down from previous generations.  I love that new stuff and can't live without the oldies.  Below you will find the guiding principles that I strive to live by.  ONE LOVE.

TEACHINGS OF THE MASTER (Derivative of the "Campfire" Wu Tang skit):
Today I’ll talk about kindness, justice, faith and courage.
I want you to listen carefully,
Kindness and faith; are the foundations,
without them, we can’t become good people,
and with justice, we know we can lead a good life.
How can I be a good man you ask?
First of all, you have to practice honesty,
Keep your temper, never lose control of yourself,
Be patient, and if you learn to do these things, you can master anything.

ZULU NATION PHILOSOPHY
 
"The Universal Zulu Nation stands for knowledge, wisdom, understanding, freedom, justice, equality, peace, unity, love, respect, work, fun, overcoming the negative, economics, mathematics, science, life, truth facts, faith, and the oneness of God."

No comments: