Friday, January 25, 2008

Street Fighter II Turbo

The Super Nintendo! Yes, I am taking it back to the old school. When the games were fun and not that complicated. One of my most favorite titles for the SNES is Street Fighter II Turbo (Hyper Fighting).



What characters do you use? I am down to battle anybody with anybody, it doesn't matter. Yoga flame, got it. Electric shock, easy. Flash kick, don't jump. Dragon punch, "sho-ryuken!". I got everybody's moves down except that spinning pile driver by Zangief. How the hell can you do a half circle while not getting blasted? You tell me cuz that one is damn near impossible. If you are 16 and under reading this, you have no clue on the dopeness that was the SNES.



Thanks to Lo for the kickdown. Cuz without her this wouldn't be a possibility at the crib. Next time you come over, get ready to get your game on. And since there is an abundance of games we are going to have some of the ol' skool faves here on the blog. I know you love it. And now that it has been raining for a week straight, I don't think that I'll be hitting the street spots for a while. And what better way to pass away a rainy day than some good ol Nintendo.



Street Fighter II Turbo gets a solid 3 and 3/4 Conquering Lions on the Truths And Rights scale of gaming righteousness. It is fun and it is two player, so not only can you kick the computer's ass you can fuck up one of your friends! Ain't that great?