Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rock The Bells 2008



For fans of the Truth And Rights Blog, this marks just over one year in existence. We've been doing lots of cool shit, and seeing lots of cool people. Rock The Bells is where we stared tho, and in 2008 it was no different. The UNKONWN DEFINITION CREW (DJ Jaim 1+Ras Loomba) took to the interstate to go to Mountain View, CA to witness some live hip hop. It was well worth the trip.







While we were getting searched Immortal Technique was on the stage wrecking the spot. So, Ghostface and Raekwon was the first act that we saw. If you know me, you know that I am a HUGE fan of the WU. Especially, Ghostface and Raekwon, what a fucking duo. From Ice Cream to Older Gods, they wrecked shit. They had the Cuban Linx 2 jumping off too. We were really feeling that!







The Hip Hop community was out in full effect! Ladies were out en masse. My bboys had the kicks game on smash. I was dancing my ass off and singing. It was like going to church. DE LA!!!!!!!! Rock Co. Kane Flow was incredible. Mad respect.







As you can see, we was in the zone and you needed to roll out. It was so fun and so worth what I spent. I am still tripping off of it. If a picture is worth 1,000 words, we got an essay here. NAS was stupid nice. "HEY NAS!" I mean the R even rocked the stage. It was almost unfair. Almost. I was in my CORRECT fists looking right with the Air Max to match (see the bottom pic on the page peep the CORRECT link and cop something!).

















Truth And Rights we be at the spots you need to be at. Looking fresh, living life, no regrets!