Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

It's been a great year for Truth And Rights. We survived yet another year. Ups downs and everything in between. The Jamaica trip was the standout highlight. So, I will leave you with some tropical images of our trip. Peace and love to all mankind!!!!!

(I shoot landscape shots with the camera so you can imagine yourself there, who cares what I look like doing it! You got to see YOU doing it. Know what I mean?)


The Hotel Walkway


One of the Hotel Swimming pools


One of the Hotel Dining Halls


The other Hotel Swimming Pool Seen from Green Island Dining Hall


The White Sands Beach, a perfect mix of sun, shade, and warm water


The twilight sky at Rick's Cafe


Turquoise waters of the pirate caves


Sunset over the Sea



In the crocodile infested waters with the love of my life


Jamaican Mountains (we went zip lining in there)


Y.S. falls


Mineral Pool at Y.S. Falls