Thursday, February 14, 2008

Brotherly Love



Most of you are on your Valentine's Day tip. You got some red or maybe some pink gear to rock. But who the hell is St. Valentine anyway? I'm asking y'all. I don't know who he/she is or why they get a whole day to themselves. Stop buying into all that fake ass, holiday fabrication garbage. America is open for business, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Truth And Rights would like to take this opportunity to honor a man that has helped me become who I am today. A strong Black Man that does what he wants, and what is right regardless to whom or what. A man that would not take any of your or my bullshit. A trailblazing visionary, who's time to shine will soon come. A Don in the making. MuamBeats.

Today there is no loyalty. No chivalry. No honesty. But, my older brother has been the most consistent person in my whole life, he is loyal, chivalrous, and honest. Who taught the I about H.I.M? Who can understand every single word, emotion, nuiance, or slang that I create? Who was there to back me up every single time? Who was there for me when the whole world turned their back on I and I? Who educated the I about the REVOLUTION? (which is taking place before your very eyes) Who taught me about swaggger, steelo, and confidence? Who taught me about being selfless and giving just because it is the right thing to do? Before friends, before lovers, before everybody. Muamba. I love my brother. So much so, I'd take a full clip to the dome before I see anything bad happen to him.

Family first. The rest of you can take a back seat. That's my word.