Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lakers...biyatch!



Time for the playoffs. Denver, y'all are about to see a beatdown of epic proportions. Carmelo, now is not the time to be getting DUI's dawg, I am serious. You cannot pop bottles when you get an 8th seed. You can pop bottles when you win the title, and Denver it ain't gonna happen.

By Keith Coffman

DENVER (Reuters) - Basketball star Carmelo Anthony was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving early on Monday morning, hours after leading his Denver Nuggets to a victory over the Houston Rockets.

Anthony was pulled over in his Mercedes on a freeway near downtown Denver after he was spotted weaving and failing to dim his high-beam headlights, Denver Police Det. Sharon Hahn said. Anthony was alone in the car when he was stopped around 4 a.m., she said.

In a statement issued through his attorney, Anthony, 23, said he regrets the incident.

"Carmelo apologizes to his fans, the Denver community, his teammates and the Nuggets organization for the distraction this is causing them," the statement said.



I was hoping to face Golden State actually, so I can watch Pietrus cry as he gets swept away 4-0, and those "We Believe" bandwagon ass fools can put the signs away until next season. Actually, this works out better for my relationship with my girlfriend. Her and I are not on the same page when it comes to balling. Let's just say it wouldn't be in our best interests to watch a series between the Lakers and the Warriors. Hell, when Steven Jackson shot the lights out in LA I couldn't handle myself. I digress...



Get familiar with the above image. From now until June you will see Kobe, Pau, Phil, and the Laker Girls doing it real big. That is until the Finals where they will face the Detroit Pistons. After that I just sit back and watch one of my teams get ready to hoist up another title. It will be a celebration in June! (This is on some Jaylib shit)