Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Celtics Win


So much pain. Too much pain. I cried a little in the shower after the game because it hurt so much. How embarrassing! The Celtics wanted to win it more than my Pistons and my Lakers. You see how they are smiling and laughing, I was not like that. Not like that at all. I mean the Lakers didn't even compete. Ray Allen was left open all night for 3 pointers. Disgusting. There was no fight in my squad and they deserved nothing, not even a round of applause. What a way to go out, like some suckas. It is going to be a long summer.


To remedy the pain, I will be lighting up each and every person who challenges the I in a bball game. The backyard hoop (that Bo just got us) is salvation from the mental crisis that I was left in.

Lakers looked like some bitches last night. Thanks guys. Bring it WAY harder next season.