Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Peter Piper Pizza






So, you haven't had a party at Peter Piper Pizza National City yet? Let me tell ya, that spot is crazy tight. Not only do they have pizza and games, they have an awesome rule that if you want to buy a pitcher of ale you have to have two valid ID's! C'mon man! We gave them every possible combination of two adults we had to get our ale. I never worked so hard for michelob in my life. I digress... my sister partied like a rock star! Go Beni, it's ya birthday.





You might be wondering why there are no shots of the kids. Trying to get a kid to pose for a photo in Peter Piper Pizza is like trying to stop the N-Judah with your left pinky only, neva gonna happen. So, I stayed where the food and the ale was, I have hobbit tendencies (such an inside joke).