Sunday, October 21, 2007

Shout Out to the Lavarat Posse



I see these two ladies almost every single day. This is just a shout out to these two. Two of the nicest people that I've ever met. Also, very very intelligent. If you are fourtunate enough to ever come across either of these two ladies remember to say thank you. Because, they keep me sane in this crazy city. They are the "first responders". They always listen. They bake cookies. They like to go to baseball games and basketball games. They like to shop. They like good music. They take care of their family. I appreciate them and everything they do. We've known each other since 2001 and every year that passes our bonds grow stronger. I hope you have people in your life like this, people that you'd do anything for, just because they are good people. I'd take a bullet for either one, that's right, I would. Take away all the material things of the world and what you have left are lives. And these two lives I'd put above my own, that is how much love I got for them. I have been lucky in life to always meet good people and once we become friends, my loyalty for you is there from begining to end. These days realness is hard to come by, everybody is trying to come up on each other. But, if we all take time to honor those that are close to us then we can make our worlds a little better. They may not like this picture, because they are extremely self critical, but this makes me happy to see them smile.
Dedication:
I love you both, thank you for being who you are. You are very special to me and to many other people. You make the world a better place because most of the time you have the right attitude and don't hesitate to act towards the greater good of any cause. You have taught me to cherish time with family and how to appreciate and share, amongst many other things. I hope you know that I care about you and lets continue to grow and do good for each other and everybody else.

TRUTHS and RIGHTS is about trying your best to be a better person, regardless of props, accomplishments and accolades. DO GOOD because it is the right thing to do. PEACE AND LOVE.